Plumbing, Fire Suppression & Backflow Prevention
Most standard insurance policies provide protection from water and fire damage, but the best protection is avoiding the problem in the first place. That’s where Approved Plumbing, Fire Suppression & Backflow Prevention comes in handy.
Our diligent, licensed plumbers can reduce potential water damage, prevent interruptions to your daily business or living situation, and help you avoid costly code violations. How? Preventive maintenance, timely inspections, technical expertise and quality materials make all the difference in the world!
Turn to Approved Plumbing, Fire Suppression & Backflow Prevention for:
- Fire sprinkler repairs and installations (Commercial and Residential, New and Fitout)
- Plumbing and Fire Protection Service and Repair (Commercial and Residential)
- Dry pipe sprinkler systems, wet pipe sprinkler systems, pre-action fire sprinkler systems and deluge fire sprinkler systems
- FDNY Tests
- Related FDNY Violations
- FDNY Monthlies (Commercial and Residential)
- Related DEP Violations
- Emergency response plans
- Backflow prevention design, testing and installation
- Grease trap and grease interceptor installations
- Con Ed high-pressure steam station services
- Gas lines, gas meters, gas testing and gas boosters
- Water meter installations and permitting for domestic and fire service water meters
We hold all the following licenses: NYC Master Plumber, NYC Master Fire Suppression Piping Contractor, NYSDOH Approved Backflow Tester, and NYC Oil Burner Equipment Installer. So you can trust in our team’s expertise and ability to get your plumbing, fire suppression and backflow prevention systems working correctly and up to code.
NYC Master Plumbers License # 1020 | NYC Fire Suppression License # 249B | NYS Backflow Tester License #2752, FSP 890B